Pages

 photo img_03.jpg  photo img_04.jpg  photo img_06.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

"A gourmet who thinks of calories is like a tart who looks at her watch." - James Beard


AOL Ad

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Lamb Sausage


This is a pretty straightforward "recipe".  I cooked up some lamb sausages from Metzger Meats to serve with my barley mushroom risotto.  

These sausages were delicious!


I set a pan of water to simmer.


And added the raw sausages and let them simmer about 5 minutes.


Then I drained the water and added a little oil to the pan to brown them.


I let them brown about 5 more minutes, turning to crisp all sides.


With the barley and some steamed broccoli this was a delicious combination.  We'll definitely have these sausages again!

No comments:

Post a Comment